Yoga-Writing
Retreats in Massachusetts

'Mind/Body approaches
to writing and Journaling'
 

Writing retreats on Lake Atitlan, GuatemalaYoga & Writing Retreat in Massachusetts
September 29-October 2, 2011
(Thursday-Sunday)
Cost: $685
($625 prior to August 1st)
includes lodging & meals for 4 days

Stump Sprouts Farm Retreat Center: Yoga classes and Writing workshops will be held in the old dairy barn which has been converted into a large multi-purpose space. In summer months, a unique moveable ceiling exposes the roof timbers thirty feet above the floor and two lofts, which are reached by a spiral staircase up through the old silo. The large windows allow for plenty of natural light. The floors are native hardwood and are great for yoga.

Student accomodations are in the lodge (seen at right). Built and furnished almost entirely from timbers harvested on this land, the lodge is perched atop a high meadow with dramatic views to the south and east. On the top two levels, there are seven bunkrooms and a living room with a fireplace. On the bottom level, there is a dining room and kitchen. There are also four shared bathrooms. Stump Sprouts is located on West Hill Road, one mile off Route 8A in West Hawley, Massachusetts. Visit their site for more information about the facilities at www.stumpsprouts.com

To register by credit card: please email charles@yogateacher.com with your contact information and specify which retreat you are registering for. Then click on the "Pay Now" button below. If you have any difficulty, please let me know.

Price
 Registration by check: Please make check out for $685 per person, ($625 if post marked prior to August 1st, 2009) and made payable to Charles MacInerney, and return with your:
  • Name
  • Work & Home Phone Numbers
  • E-Mail Address
  • Mailing Address and Zip Code

and send to Charles MacInerney, Expanding Paradigms, 5803 Westmont, Austin, TX 78731.

If registering for more than one person, please include their contact information as well.

For Alumni who have attended Charles and Patricia's Yoga/Writing retreats in the past we offer a $30 discount in addition to the early registration discount.

Fee includes: Lodging, meals, classes, workshops, handouts, and materials/supplies.

Fee does not include: Travel expenses.

Refund Policy: Registrants who have paid in full are entitled to a 75% refund with a minimum of 7 days notice of cancellation. The remaining balance of 25% can be applied towards a future retreat.

Registration is limited so be sure to register ASAP. To check on space availability or other information, please send e-mail to charles@yogateacher.com or call at (512) 459-2267

More Info: A complete information package (including map, directions, instructions, lists of what to bring and what to expect, etc.) will be provided a couple of weeks prior to the retreat.




Please check out Charles' other websites below.


yogateacher.com | yoga-retreats.com | yoga-meditation-retreats.com
expandingparadigms.com | texasyoga.com | livingyogaprogram.com

Copyright 2008 All rights reserved.